This plate compactor has undergone a 15 point inspection by our specialized Wacker Neuson technician and is in incredible shape. In addition it has a lifting bar for easy transport on the job site.
The VP-value plate series provides a simple, compact and proven design available in a variety of sizes and features to fit a wide range of applications. These single-direction vibratory plates are ideal for base preparation, asphalt compaction, interlocking paving stones and for the compaction of mixed soils in confined spaces. The specially designed base plate and guide handle provide for easy operation and maneuverability. The low vibration guide handle allows for longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- The tapered base plate with rounded edges minimizes the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading easier for the operator.
- Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
Wacker VP1550 Plate Compactor
Operating weight lb
Centrifugal force lbf
Base plate size (w x l) in
19.9 x 23.4
Operating width in
Operating height - Lowest Working Height in
Advance travel ft/min
Surface capacity ft²/h
Engine / Motor type
4 stroke gasoline engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer
Engine / Motor
at rpm rpm
Fuel consumption US gal/h
Fuel tank capacity US gal