The vibrating rammer SRV 590 - strong and leightweight.\
Its low weight (136 lbs / 62 kg) makes the rammer easier to transport and handle during work on the construction site. Despite the low weight of the SRV 590, you can still rely on its robust design.
- Thanks to good operating comfort and low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Rugged and powerful tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines GXR 120 from Honda with low emissions.
- During start-up an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and prevents the engine from starting, if there is lack of oil.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever with settings for operating speed, reduced speed, running idle and engine stop / fuel shut-off.
- Maintenance-free ramming foot.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and rolls.
- Hour meter is standard.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.
Weber SRV590 Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer
- Model: SRV 590
- Operating weight: 62 kg
- Shoe width: 28 cm (20 cm*)
- Percussion rate: 700 1/min.
- Engine: Honda GXR 120 (4-stroke gasoline)
- Engine output, max: 2.7 kW (3.7 HP)