The House of Contractors Inc. WPS Power Screed features a unique blade profile that enables a single operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form and wet screeding. The screed's vibratory action embeds aggregate and reduces air voids, producing a strong dense slab, while eliminating the strenuous, time consuming labor of manual screeding. The screed comes in 2 engine types:
WPSC2 Power Screed - $1199.00 (1-Year Machine Warranty (2-Year Engine Warranty))
WPSH2 Power Screed (Honda Engine) - $1599.00 (2-Year Machine Warranty (3-Year Engine Warranty))
- Lightweight and easy to transport, assemble, and operate.
- Specially designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area.
- Handle vibration is minimized with our impact absorbing mounting system to optimize control and operator comfort.
- Superior control is achieved with our responsive handle mounted throttle and on/off switch.
- High frequency vibration disperses and levels concrete without build-up.
- Lightweight, easy to transport to and around job sites.
- Blade design permits cutting and smoothing in a single operation.
- Interchangeable blades with other leading wet screed units.
- 6.5 Foot $299.99
- 8.5 Foot $399.99
- 10.0 Foot $499.99
- 11.5 Foot $599.99
- 13.5 Foot $699.99
- 16.5 Foot $799.99