This Variable Speed Rotary Hammer gives you the power to bore into concrete and masonry or drill into wood with ease. The rotary hammer uses SDS Plus type bit retention for easy bit changes and a secure hold while hammering. The ergonomic D-handle provides plenty of grip and extra control when pounding through tough materials.
- 3-in-1 switch for drill, hammer drill and hammer-only
- 7.3 amp motor ensures powerful performance
- Variable speed for drilling in wood, with variable impact rate for boring into concrete and masonry
- Impact rate of 0-5100 BPM with 1.9 ft. lbs. of impact energy for pounding through the toughest concrete and masonry
- Variable speed 0-1150 RPM rotation only mode - for drilling in wood
- Ergonomic D-handle design for steady handling
- Accepts industry standard SDS Plus type bits
- Adjustable 360° side handle for maximum comfort and control
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on
1 In. SDS Plus Type Variable Speed Rotary Hammer Kit
This product sold by House of Contractors Inc. is fully covered by the manufacturer’s original 90-day warranty.
House of Contractors Inc. will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing for 30 days from the date of purchase.
For warranty and return evaluation, your product must be returned directly to the House of Contractors Inc. Service Center.