This unit was a demo model used at shows to demontrate the product. It was sent to us directly from Bartell Global, has only 10 hours (engine running) and has never been used on a job site. The machine although being sold as "used" has never actually been "used"HOC does not have a place of business or physical presence in USA to do its business.
This machine should be considered for all intents and purposes as new.
Forget the wheelbarrow. Work smarter, not harder.
- Dump and drive capability allows for feathering of load in forward and reverse.
- Operator’s platform with simple and clean control system allows for comfortable and convenient operation of the unit.
- Excellent traction and control with heavy-duty welded chassis.
- High density poly bucket (DB17) is impact resistant and designed to withstand the toughest use.
- Power supplied through heavy-duty hydraulic pump and two high efficiency hydrostatic drive motors.
- Foot operated dump lever allows operator to keep both hands on steering handle at all times.
- Foot actuated operating and parking brake. Heavy duty components for longer life.
Options DB17 - 17cuft Poly Bucket
- Recoil Start - Honda GX390, Foam Filled Tires, Poly Bucket
Bartell DB17 Heavy Duty Dumper Buggy
- Type: Gasoline / Petrol
- Engine: Honda GX390 11.8HP (8.7kW)
- Power Output: 11.8HP (8.7kW)
- Wheelbase: 44” (112cm)
- Length: 97” (246cm)
- Width (single wheels): 36” (90cm)
- Width (double wheels): 43.5” (110cm)
- Height: 53” (135cm)
- Maximum Load: 2500lbs (1136kg)
- Capacity: 17 ft3 (481L)
- Speed: 7mph (12kmh) at 4000rpm
- Ground Clearance: 6” (15cm)
- Turning Radius: 74 Degrees