This 2016 Toro Dingo TX525 has the original Kubota Diesel engine and 800 key hours. This item has been fully reconditioned by HOC technicians at the Toronto location. The machine is in excellent shape and has also passed our 15 point inspection.
Toro Dingo® compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build.
Diesel. Done Right. Our diesel Dingo TX models deliver what customers want: extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, delivering 13.8 gpm and pumping 24 hp to the attachments, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they're part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro's compact utility loader attachments.
- Hydraulic Controls - 5/5
- Drivetrain Controls - 5/5
- Engine Controls - 5/5
- Warning Lights - Operational
- Gauges - Operational
- Hour Meter - 800 Hours (slight damage to display)
- Limited Function Check - The main components are in place and operational.
- Blow by @ idle (subjective observation) - No noticeable vapor or pressure
- Starter - Operational
- Radiator - 5/5
- Oil Leaks - None
- Fuel Leaks - None
- Cooling System Leaks - None
- Limited Function Check (Engine) - The engine starts and runs.
- Drive Motors - 5/5
- Limited Function Check - The drivetrain is operational.
- Pumps (Hydraulics) - 5/5
- Valves - 4/5
- Hydraulic Tank - 4/5
- Hoses (Hydraulics) - 4/5
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Plumbing - 5/5
- Loader Lift Cylinders - 5/5
- Bucket Tilt Cylinders - 5/5
- Limited Function Check - The hydraulic system is operational.
Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyXH6fkFPM
Toro TX525 Compact Track Loader
- Frame Condition - 4/5
- Belly pans - 4/5
- Lift Arm Condition - 5/5
- Chassis to Arm Pins - 5/5
- Quick Coupler to Arms Pins - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The main chassis components are operational in a limited check.
- Overall Machine Width (Outsides of tracks.) - 33.7"
- Roller Frames - 4/5
- Track Belt Condition - 5/5
- Rubber Belt Drive Lugs - 4/5
- Track Tensioners - No visible damage
- Front Idler Wear - 4/5
- Rear idler wear - 4/5
- Track Rollers - 4/5
- Sprockets - 4/5
- Quick Coupler - 4/5 Operational
- Loader Bucket Condition - 4/5